Service Delivery Manager (NV1)
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-05-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2021 10:46|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Manage service providers and improvement activities required to meet KPIs and SLAs.
- Measure service performance against service level agreements and service level objectives.
- Establish, monitor and maintain effective relationships with internal and external service providers, negotiating and clarifying responsibilities, and addressing issues raised.
- Working with project managers, service providers and business representatives to smoothly transition new services into operation ensuring business objectives are met.
- Ensure that contractual obligations are meet and escalate non-compliance.
- Experience in managing ICT services and contracts with external providers.
- Understanding of important services within ICT Platforms.
- Understanding of cloud and on premise solutions for ICT Platforms.
Estimated start date: 28-06-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory / New South Wales
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 12 months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's