Salesforce Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Salesforce Test Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-05-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2021 11:48|
About the Role:
- Review of software requirements
- Preparation of test cases
- Execution of tests
- Reporting of defects
- Preparation of test reports
- Salesforce application testing experience (e.g. knowledge of SOQL and Data Loader)
- Experience with test planning, execution, management and reporting
- Understanding and experience with Agile and DevOps practices and methodologies
- Having hands on experience on utilising tools like JIRA, Zephyr and confluence for execution and testing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working experience with TOSCA
- Proactive in taking on challenges and expanding knowledge and experience, with an ability to quickly learn new systems and embrace new ways of working.
- Aptitude to work cooperatively and positively within a strong customer-focused environment and demonstrate helpful, collaborative assistance and support.
- A record of contributing to improving business outcomes through innovative approaches and within the context of the ACTPS values and signature behaviours.
Length of contract: till 31/12/2021
Contract extensions: Possibility of extension
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the Australian Public Service you must be an Australian citizen. Hold a current CMTEDD issued Personnel Vetting Program certificate/clearance or ability to obtain and maintain a certificate/clearance is mandatory. Application closing date: COB 01/06/2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, rate expectation exclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and responses to the selection criteria (up to 500 words per criteria) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Engineer – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions level 3 (TSPV)
Senior Tester (Multiple Locations)
Software Tester – Multiple positions level 4
Software Tester level 3 (TSPV)