Business Analyst (NV1)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2021 12:43|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Facilitate and lead business engagement for large and complex capability development, including identifying and engaging with senior stakeholders from the user communities.
- Take responsibility for concisely and accurately documenting the requirements of business, ensuring they are unambiguous and measurable / testable.
- Facilitate and lead development of new and existing business processes that capture how activities feed into each stage and delivery benefits.
- Take responsibility for ensuring design solutions satisfy customer needs by working collaboratively with stakeholders to iterate and refine to achieve a successful conclusion.
- Facilitate the definition and measurement of business benefits (post-delivery) from the realised capabilities in line with large government department Program or project objectives.
- Identify and document impacts, risks & issues around business requirements created by external influences that affect the large government departmentProgram or Projects to guide capability development.
- Experience with facilitating workshops, synthesising the information collected and then visually presenting the workshop outputs derived from Department priorities and multiple stakeholder inputs.
- Ability to conduct a range of human centred design activities to identify, understand and communicate business outcomes. This includes the planning and facilitation of agile change workshops and designing materials for this purpose.
- Experience with planning, designing and implementing discovery, definition, ideation, prototyping and testing activities to produce artefacts that capture the intent, various outputs and business benefits of business initiatives.
Estimated start date: 01-07-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months that includes an initial 3 month probation
Contract extensions: 12 +12 months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment and funds availability
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's