Intelligence product development manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Intelligence product development manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-05-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2021 12:45|
- Essential - Technical analysis skills and report writing
- Essential - Excellent Interpersonal skills and must be able to work within a domestic and international inter-agency environment.
- Essential - Meet report/product deadlines ranging from short to medium time frames.
- Desired - Experience and/or knowledge of the Capability Life Cycle and the fundamental inputs to capability development.
- Develop tailored intelligence product focused on regional and global weapons platforms and provide comparison to current and prospective of a large complex government department capability.
- Provide short-notice threat statements and comparison briefs
- Develop capstone capability assessment intelligence product which enables key messages regarding threat to be delivered with brevity, clarity and insight.
- Manage the work of (up to three) contractor intelligence analysts to ensure targeted and efficient analysis.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 7 June 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's