|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2021 14:40|
The Division is looking for a project manager with passion and experience to lead the delivery of an exciting new project with an energetic and high performing agile multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross functional agile project teams delivering critical and complex programs of work with a focus on user centred design and Agile iterative development. Experience with web and tool development projects highly desirable.
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills to ensure the appropriate level of communication, coordination and collaboration of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage relationships with key strategic alliances with internal and external stakeholders, which may include business partners, cross-agency collaborations and service providers.
- Proven ability to represent the team and branch in project governance meetings and provide clear up to date reports on status and the implications of risks on projects to ensure the success of projects.
- Demonstrated experience in using project management tools to ensure the successful delivery of outcomes, including but not limited to risk management, quality management, financial management, resourcing management and project briefs.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's