Software Developer – Java - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Developer – Java - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2021 14:39|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in the Cyber Security or related domain would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated competence in Java software development, particularly with the Spring framework, micro-services, and REST APIs.
- Demonstrated competence in the use of automation and deployment tools supporting DevOps processes.
- Design, build, integrate, deliver and document software capability that meets business requirements.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing software capability ensuring application availability.
- Ensure quality and security of software capability through appropriate testing and review.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 August 2021 or until position is filled.
Please call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer x 2 - Cyber Security (NV1)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer level 4 (TSPV)