Help Desk Services (NV2)
|Job Title:||Help Desk Services (NV2)|
|Start Date:||2021-05-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2021 10:01|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Communicate with users via telephone, VOIP, email, Microsoft Skype for Business and in-person.
- Communicate with our Large Federal Government client Senior Leadership (VIP) users via telephone, VOIP, email, Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync and in-person.
- Translate user queries into Incident and Service Request records on the ICT Service Management tool.
- Monitor the Service Request and Incident queues.
- Escalate Service Request and Incidents to higher tier support teams at directed thresholds.
- Monitor group email accounts for user queries.
- Resolve simple Incidents and Service Requests through processes defined in Knowledge Articles.
- Follow and create Knowledge Based Articles.
- Contemporary experience working in a Microsoft Domain structured environment.
- Any other general tasks required by our Large Federal Government client.
Estimated start date: 21-06-2021.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 , NV2 preferred, PV desirable.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 June 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's