Windows Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||Windows Systems Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2021 14:59|
Windows Systems Administrator
Description: The Windows Systems Administrator will be a part of a small team supporting and working towards delivering an automated, robust and secure environment. You will be working as a productive, diligent and supportive member of a small team with proven ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships and work under pressure to meet deadlines and maintain services. Your main goal will be to minimize the amount of unplanned downtime in the Development, Test and Production environments hosted on Windows platforms and to achieve a high level of end user satisfaction. This includes the lead or participation in technical issues, consulting and development of standards in your area of expertise as well as the delivery of support services.
The successful candidate will:
• Represent the Cloud Services group as a Subject Matter Expert to provide advice and assistance relating to the Windows operating stack to management and stakeholders.
• Build and maintain Windows SOE’s over multiple cloud providers.
• Provide advance administration of the Windows operating stack and 3rd party management tools.
• Proven ability to write operational, architectural and user documentation.
• Assist with the third level support team to provide Windows technology support including:
o Complex incident and problem resolution o System upgrades, patching and installations o System security o Application support
• Provide strategic guidance, leadership to team members including developing, coaching and mentorship of junior or less experienced staff • Assess and comment on Architectural and Design documentation as required for new systems proposing to use Windows platforms.
• Work in agile team environment to deploy and troubleshoot infrastructure in Development, Test and Production environments • Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Extensive experience in administering and troubleshooting Windows platforms in a large and complex environment.
Demonstrated experience in:
o Windows automation using;
o Network troubleshooting with native and 3rd party Microsoft toolsets o Active Directory design, implementation and support within a complex environment with both windows and Linux clients.
o Environment management using advance group policy management o Windows patching, security and administration.
o Windows roles and features support
o Understanding of virtualization technologies.
o SOE design, build and maintenance
**Candidates must have the ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance, if not already hold one** **Position located in Melbourne CBD, Sydney CBD, Canberra, Brisbane CBD, Adelaide**
Contract till July 2022 with 3 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Application close 28 May 2021. Please upload your resume to apply.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further informaiton.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
TechnologyOne Systems Administrator
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) - Multiple level 5 (TSPV)
Windows DevOps Engineer level 5 (TSPV)