Server System Administrator
|Job Title:||Server System Administrator|
|Start Date:||2021-05-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 17:07|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking an experienced Server Administrator with an interest in the practical adoption of Cyber Security.
They are a small dedicated in-house IT team with a strong culture of service delivery, teamwork and investing in people to achieve delivery. Maintaining highly available and stable global IT services is critical. They balance service improvement programs, larger projects and operational delivery. This role is for someone who is interested in quality operational delivery and production support and loves the challenge of projects.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Data Centre and Server Administration and Management
- Web Proxy, PAC file, AD, SSO and password management
- Cloud infrastructure Support - Azure Administration, including AAD, landing zone management and general IaaS, SaaS and PaaS operational platform support
- Reactive support and remediation – Incident/Service Request Management, Monitoring and Event Management
- Scripting and programming skills are an advantage to the role
- Operational Cyber Security Management – general operational security, Splunk, Tenable would be advantageous
- Technical Documentation
- Disaster Recovery and Redundancy Management
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems
- Work closely with other IT and business teams, including provide technical project work
- Tertiary Qualification and/or Professional Certifications
- Experience in operational support and system administration
- Experience with Microsoft technology stack including Active Directory, Group Policy
- A track record of delivering project and operational service improvements
- Passion for IT, learning and client service
- Demonstrated attention to detail, delivering quality technical solutions
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team member
Contract Term: 6 months with a possible extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 03 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's