System Integration Engineer
|Job Title:||System Integration Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2021 17:28|
One of our Private clients is looking for an experienced System Integration Engineer role who will be responsible for administering and maintaining a significant number of systems including a mix of both Windows and Linux Operating systems. Services will include system delivery, creating and maintaining documentation and advice on system improvements and roadmap development.
This role is aimed at a Senior Integration Engineer, with an ability to work on large bodies of multi-disciplinary projects in a tight-knit and rewarding team.
- Plan the implementation of product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration, integration and migration work
- Fix technical problems
- Integrate into a team responsible for the ongoing adherence of the ISM and Essential 8 compliance
- Display strong written communication skills for technical documentation and for influential communication as a consultant.
- Virtualised deployments of both Win and Linux SOE
- Maintaining Server infrastructure (Win and Linux)
- Fundamental experience in Secure Commonwealth environments
- Proven experience in networking
- Windows and Linux environments (Server and End point)
- NV1 with the ability to pass additional security assessments
- Working with VMware
- Working with Nagios
- Understanding of E8 and conforming with ISM requirements
- NETAPP Storage Appliances
- Remediate customer support issues
- AD structure
Contract Term: 12 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 03 March 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Generic System Architectures Engineer Manager (NV1)
System Security Assessor (NV1)
System Administrator - VMWare/Linux (NV1)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)