Full-Stack Developer - agile approach/Microsoft Azure platform (multiple) (NV1)
|Job Title:||Full-Stack Developer - agile approach/Microsoft Azure platform (multiple) (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2021 09:47|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- You must have strong knowledge and experience working with the Angular framework (8+).
- Comprehensive knowledge of RxJS and reactive development principals.
- Ability to compare SPA architectures to effectively form a recommendation based on business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience developing REST API development using Node.js or .NET Core.
- Experience developing cloud native applications in Azure including:
- Establishing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Past experience working with relational and non-relational databases (e.g. Cosmos DB).
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or GIT.
Estimated start date: 1-07-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 7 June 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's