Senior Business Analyst (NV1)
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2021 09:55|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with a proven ability to liaise effectively with a diverse stakeholder groups to ensure delivery of a quality fit-for-purpose product.
- Experience leading the development of process and artefacts (such as):
- use case diagrams.
- flowcharts and business process models.
- detailed requirements as user stories.
- user interface wireframes.
- Proven ability to work on agile projects with experience in or aptitude to facilitate refinement, planning, review and retrospective ceremonies.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment especially within multi-disciplinary teams. You share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do attitude and a flexible approach.
- Agile certifications highly regarded.
Estimated start date: 1-07-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 months
Contract extensions: The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 31 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's