Enterprise Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Enterprise Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2021 17:04|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking an experienced Solution Architect to help develop their future digital architecture and work across a number of multifunctional teams to help it come to fruition. The successful candidate will be working with a group of talented and motivated developers and architects using agile delivery and DevOps principles.
- Coordinating the development of agreed solution architectures across multiple business, infrastructure or functional areas.
- Ensuring that appropriate tools and methods are available, understood and employed in architecture development.
- Overseeing the enterprise ICT landscape, accurately recording current state applications and platforms.
- Within a change program, liaises with Enterprise and Business architects, project staff and other key stakeholders to lead preparation of technical plans and architectures, and ensures that appropriate technical resources are made available.
- Providing advice on technical aspects of solution development and integration and ensures relevant technical strategies, polices and standards are applied.
- Demonstrated experience as a solutions architect using Microsoft products and platforms.
- Demonstrated skills and experience with the following, in an agile environment:
- Systems analysis;
- Problem solving and troubleshooting;
- Software applications architecture and design
- High level communication skills; demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels.
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications
Location: Canberra OR Sydney OR Melbourne OR Brisbane
Contract Term: 6 months with a possible extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 02 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's