Organisational Change Management Lead
|Job Title:||Organisational Change Management Lead|
|Start Date:||2021-05-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021 09:48|
Start Date: ASAP Duration: 12 months
Primary purpose of the role:
The Organisational Change Management Lead will manage and drive the adoption of change across all streams of the Service Delivery Operating Model Program working in collaboration with key stakeholder groups to meet program schedules and objectives. This role will design and develop specific plans and activities to embed the new operating model across people, process and technology in alignment with business requirements and benefit objectives.
• Lead and manage all aspects of change and adoption strategies based on proven change methodologies and an achievable approach for the program and the stakeholders impacted by the change.
• Provide expert advice on the change impact that the operating model will have for people, process and technology. This includes clearly communicating the case for change and value proposition, developing communications and set of actionable and targeted change management tools and based on the agreed change management strategy and methodology.
• Provide leadership and coaching in the change and adoption methodology to project teams, senior leaders and people managers so that they can effectively identify and manage operational change for people throughout the transition process.
• Identify, engage and collaborate with internal stakeholder groups to define their requirements, goals and expectations, and in collaboration with the program team develop communications collateral, clearly defining and promoting awareness and benefits of the future operating model.
• Provide advice on the day-to-day project and risk management of the program and delivery against the change and adoption strategy and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
• Oversee the development and management of strategically aligned communication content and channels, including but not limited to key messages and initiative updates, media releases, stakeholder briefing materials, FAQs, presentations and speech notes, printed and online collateral.
• Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success
• Lead the engagement on the adoption of operating model change across the Service Delivery directorate, balance competing demands to achieve business objectives, establish effective stakeholder relationships and arrangements that ensure customer input to all decisions, and balance state-wide needs with local innovation and national directions
• Work within an environment where technologies are subject to rapid evolution and change and identify technology solutions and platforms that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the overall service offering for customers and drive improved value
• Create, lead, and maintain a constructive workplace culture
• Extensive experience and a record of achievement in change management in a large and complex service environment, including relevant qualifications or equivalent.
• Experience in applying different project and change management approaches and being adaptable to changing these approaches to successfully deliver complex programs of change.
• Proven capacity to contribute to and implement strategic initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage. This includes the capability to initiate major project communication activities to build awareness among program teams and key stakeholders, improve program understanding and promote organisational goals, values and objectives.
• Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, various stakeholders, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
• Excellent organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
• Demonstrated experience coaching and advising team members whilst always fostering a performance based and customer focused work culture.
• Highly developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with extensive experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key stakeholders and customers across all levels of the organisation and/or with challenging demands to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.