Australian Land Data Model Software Engineer (NV1)
|Job Title:||Australian Land Data Model Software Engineer (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021 15:21|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Development and support of simulation and emulation tools to support OEM system development and verify AS LDM implementations.
- Development and support of applications and system management tools sets to monitor network, security and application performance of implemented systems.
- Development of documentation to support use and maintenance of developed applications.
- Development of software specifications to support outsourced software development of toolsets.
- Technical stakeholder engagement to educate and inform industry and our client stakeholders about AS LDM implementation.
- Technical advice to the our Large Federal Government client Engineer and System Architectures.
- Other tasks as directed by our Large Federal Government client.
Estimated start date: 05-07-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 11 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 May 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Land Intelligence Program Resource (NV2/PV)
Next Generation Threat System Software Engineer - Aerospace (NV1)
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)
Full Stack Software Engineers