End User Computer Administrator
|Job Title:||End User Computer Administrator|
|Start Date:||2021-05-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021 16:10|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a senior End User Computer Administrator with an interest in managing a team.
Our client’s IT systems are undergoing a major digital transformation. If you can multitask, enjoy learning new technologies, have an interest in cyber security and want to drive operational transformation, this could be an ideal role for you.
Our client is a small dedicated in-house IT team with a strong culture of service delivery, teamwork and investing in their people to achieve delivery. Maintaining highly available and stable global IT services is critical. They balance service improvement programs, projects and operational delivery. This role is for a someone who is interested in quality operational delivery and production support and loves the challenge of projects.
- Team leadership for the End User Compute team
- SOE administration and management
- SCOM, SCCM, SCSM Management
- Citrix administration and management
- Reactive support and remediation – Incident/Service Request Management, Monitoring and Event Management
- Packaging, scripting and programming skills are an advantage to the role
- Operational Cyber Security Management – antivirus, whitelisting and general operational security would be advantageous
- Technical Documentation
- Disaster Recovery and Redundancy Management
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications and/or Professional Certifications
- Experience in operational support, SOE development, and desktop administration
- Experience with Microsoft technology stack including Active Directory, Group Policy
- Experience in Patching, packaging deployment and end user security
- A track record of delivering project and operational service improvements
- Passion for IT, mentoring and delivering quality client services
- Demonstrated attention to detail, delivering quality technical solutions
Contract Term: 6 months with a possible extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 02 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
VMWare Cloud Foundation Administrator (TSPV)
System Administrator - VMWare/Linux (NV1)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)