Automated Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Automated Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021 16:26|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Automation Tester to assist with quality assurance testing of our applications and identifying opportunities arising from the test results in a Microsoft centric environment.
The role will be responsible for creation, maintenance and/or enhancement of the our client’s automated framework(s).
Key Skills and/or Attributes:
- Work collaboratively to document testable business features.
- Understand waterfall, hybrid and agile methodologies.
- BDD domain-specific language (Gherkin)
- Familiarity with Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Drupal, Azure PaaS and various .NET variants (ASP.NET, .NET5 .NET Framework4 and .NET Core) would be a plus.
- Automate UI functional and regression testing scenarios across all test levels (system, integration and regression).
- Demonstrated skills in creating parallel cross-browser automated tests
- Must have practical working knowledge of creating CI/CD pipeline for automation tests in Azure DevOps
- Configure and schedule CI jobs and reporting of automated test runs.
- Work with the team to ensure that test environments and test data are available when required.
- Provide quality assurance feedback, identifying automated testing coverage, gaps and other potential risks.
- Ensure automation testing standards are met across the Technology Branch and provide input on best practice.
- Practical working knowledge of:
- performance testing and security testing; and
- DevSecOps practices
- Conduct manual testing as required.
- Must have a current Baseline Security Clearance.
- At least 3-5 years experience in automated testing of web, data applications, APIs & Mobile testing.
- Practical working experience in the design and delivery of automated test suites (new and existing applications) including experience with using technology such as:
- Demonstrated diagnostic, troubleshooting and problem solving ability (with specific attention to quality and detail).
- Experience using Azure DevOps (for Pipeline Builds, Releases and Test Plans)
Location: Canberra OR Sydney OR Melbourne
Contract Term: 6 months with a 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 03 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's