Project Delivery Manager (multiple) (NV1)
|Job Title:||Project Delivery Manager (multiple) (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021 09:31|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in managing ICT projects using formal project management methodologies (eg. Prince or Agile) and/or demonstrated experience in managing large and complex applications-based project (specifically cloud).
- Proven experience in managing multiple tasks to challenging deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage budget, resources, and risk to ensure the successful outcomes of projects.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills and a highly professional approach including the ability to produce materials for Senior Executives.
- Must have experience working on agile projects with either experience or aptitude to facilitate refinement, planning, review and retrospectives.
- Project management qualifications, with a sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring, and controlling major ICT projects.
- A sound understanding of both project management methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK) and agile frameworks (Scrum) for delivery of ICT projects.
Estimated start date: 1-07-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: The Department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 7 June 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's