Identity & Access Management Engineer Level 4 (NV1)
|Job Title:||Identity & Access Management Engineer Level 4 (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021 09:32|
- Responsible for Release development of the current eTools suite.
- Responsible for support to the current production eTools suite and assisting with implementation of Oracle OIM product suite.
- Development of technical artefacts that are required to support Defence outcomes.
- Provide assurance of sustainment through the review and currency of system documentation.
- Knowledge and Experience in Object Oriented Development techniques, Visual Studio C#, .Net, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, PowerShell, Visual Basic, Transact-SQL ,Microsoft SQL DB Administration, Oracle OIM.
- Demonstrated Experience in complex development activities and program design.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing business requirements to develop capability that meets business outcomes.
- Demonstrated Experience with the development and review of technical documentation.
Estimated start date: 1-07-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 7 June 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Windows DevOps Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
Linux DevOps Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)