Junior Infrastructure Engineers (NV1)
|Job Title:||Junior Infrastructure Engineers (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-05-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021 10:01|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in:
- Server Infrastructure installation.
- End User Computing support and installation.
- Some experience in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Network Administration, ideally with Cisco, HPE or Palo Alto.
- Microsoft Windows Administration.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux or Ubuntu Linux Administration.
- Virtualisation platforms, such as VMware vSphere.
- Perform 1st and 2nd level troubleshooting (as required) and support to resolution of all infrastructure related incidents and requests.
- Produce designs, design patterns, configurations, and documentation is accordance with industry standards
- Have a strong desire to continually learn and evolve. Can think outside the box.
- Experience or an interest in automation and/or Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM) and how to apply it to infrastructure and networking.
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise work and work independently as required.
Estimated start date: 05-07-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 12 Months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 9 June 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Infrastructure Engineer - Generalist (NV1)
Software & Infrastructure Senior Test Analyst
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Data Engineer (Multiple Roles)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)