Payroll Officer (APS3-APS4 Equivalent)
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer (APS3-APS4 Equivalent)|
|Salary:||$25.41 - $48.40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021 11:06|
About the Role:
- Administer pay and conditions accurately and in accordance with relevant Enterprise Agreements and legislation, including processing the payment of salaries, salary variations, allowances, leave (including compensation), taxation and superannuation.
- Respond effectively to customer enquiries, which includes a diverse workforce, ensuring all verbal and written communication with customers is professional, helpful, considered and accurate to enhance the customer’s experience.
- Work cooperatively with team members across Payroll, sharing knowledge and expertise to complete the daily workload, improve business outcomes and support positive change in the work environment.
- Interpret and apply legislation, Enterprise Agreements and policies to all payroll activities correctly.
- Create and maintain accurate payroll records, effectively documenting and maintaining actions and outcomes.
The successful candidate requires strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills to ensure effective customer service delivery and requires a high level of flexibility and adaptability in a rapidly changing environment.
Allocating Service Now tasks, processing leave, possible other small processing tasks.
Estimated start date: ASAP
Contract term: 3 months initial contract
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the ACT Public Service you must be in Australia on a visa with work rights or be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. A current CMTEDD/AGSVA security clearance is required for this role.
Hourly Pay Rate: $25.41 - $48.40 + 9.5% Super
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, DDMM of your DOB, rate expectation exclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary(optional) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Please call Connie on 0480 002 460 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's