Data and Reporting Test Lead
|Job Title:||Data and Reporting Test Lead|
|Start Date:||2021-05-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021 12:19|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Data and Reporting Test Lead to work as part of a project team for the delivery of the Data Management and Analytics Platform project.
You will work closely with various stakeholders, business subject matter experts, technical architects, data engineers and developers as part of the project, to deliver the agreed project outcomes. The project will comprise of implementing an enhanced data management and analytics platform to facilitate data warehousing capabilities, reporting, data analysis, storing transactional data and archiving of required data.
- Creating test plans in Azure DevOps Test Plans that provide the required coverage for project deliverables and business outcomes.
- Writing, reviewing test cases using Azure DevOps.
- Executing complex test scripts which cover:
- Back-end infrastructure and functionality
- ETL and ELT processes
- SQL queries
- Power BI platform and presentation layers
- Creating, writing and executing automated testing suites where possible
- Effectively prioritising testing efforts, and test case execution
- Analysing documented requirements, data analysis, detailed designs, pipeline specifications, user stories and requirements to generate test cases and test plans
- Raising defects / issues and track faults using departmental tools such as Azure DevOps
- Leading and engaging with Business Stakeholders and Analysts throughout the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Process
- Being a contributing member of a multidisciplinary agile project team
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Well-developed testing skills, including writing, reviewing and executing complex test plans and cases
- Experience in end-to-end manual and automated testing and the ability to develop test scripts
- Experience in executing back-end, ETL and SQL test scripts
- Experience in converting user stories/business requirements into a executable test cases
- Experience tracking and managing test plans and test case through Azure DevOps
- Experience guiding User Acceptance Testing activities
- Experience developing test plans/cases for data platforms, including the Azure and Microsoft suite of products and services, such as but not limited to:
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Synapse
- Power BI
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 09 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test and Evaluation Engineering Services (NV2)
Salesforce Test Analyst
Cyber Data Analysts (NV1)
Australian Land Data Model Software Engineer (NV1)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)