|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Start Date:||2021-05-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021 12:41|
Period: 14/06/2021 to 10/12/2021
Application closes on 30/06/2021 at 2pm
The Project Coordinator - ICT assists Project Managers with the development and implementation of projects,
including project plans, policies and solutions and contributes to issue resolution and escalation, research, analysis
activities and planning and monitoring activities.
Demonstrated experience in project administration duties, including but not limited to, the maintenance of project
documentation, plans and reports, as well as updating risk/opportunity registers, schedule updates and financial
Understanding of Project Management Methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile) with extensive experience in project
coordination for large/complex projects.
• Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are
in line with approved project plans for assigned projects. This includes assisting with project related risk
management by identifying areas of non-compliance to improve project outcomes and reduce project
• Maintain register of compliance with endorsed project management methodology, ITIL change
management processes and other relevant organisational policies for audit purposes.
• Contribute to the development of project plans under the guidance of a Project Manager to develop future
capability including researching and analysing options in relation to business cases and project
deliverables to guide optimal decision making.
• Execute the planned assurance initiative and report on identified findings to assist with quality assurance
and compliance requirements.
• Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to
ensure easy and effective achievement of team/project/business goals.
• Effectively balance competing demands.
• Contribute to creating and maintaining a constructive workplace culture.
1. Demonstrated experience in project administration duties, including but not limited to, the maintenance of
project documentation, plans and reports, as well as updating risk/opportunity registers, schedule
updates and financial updates.
2. Understanding of Project Management Methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile) with extensive
experience in project coordination for large/complex projects.
3. Demonstrated experience managing and overseeing key aspects of projects management and
implementation, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting,
issue and risk management and managing budgets.
4. Proven capacity to develop and implement initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change,
improve performance and project manage.
5. Well-developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information from numerous
sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business
6. Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional
environment with proven capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always
work with a customer focused approach.
7. Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills with previous experience engaging, collaborating and
influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's