Technical Application Analyst- Office 365
|Job Title:||Technical Application Analyst- Office 365|
|Start Date:||2021-05-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021 13:32|
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 3/6 AT 2PM
Primary purpose of the role:
The Technical Application Analyst- Office 365 role provides high quality SharePoint Online and related Office 365 application solutions for customers, intranets, portals and collaboration spaces, that best support customer’s business requirements. This position will also be responsible for contributing to the SharePoint technology roadmap to ensure it remains relevant, is fit-for-purpose and aligned with business goals and objectives.
• Design, build, test and implement new applications and solutions utilising the Office 365 architecture as well as developing fixes and enhancements to existing applications, ensuring that meet user needs are met.
• Prepare solution designs (including SharePoint Site Information Architecture) for migration and development projects and facilitate migration of data from SharePoint on-premises/file shares to SharePoint Online.
• Encourage and support the disciplined adoption of contemporary information management practices and use of enterprise taxonomy, e.g. using metadata to describe, filter and find documents
• Create and maintain technical documentation according to governance standards (such as applications installation guides, and written work procedures and processes) as well as training material for users, specific to their solutions.
• Proactively identify business risks and opportunities to continually improve efficiencies and effectiveness, including participating in continuous improvement initiatives and actively monitoring Office 365-related technologies to promote innovation.
• Provide advice on SharePoint Online governance configuration options & capabilities to business stakeholders.
• Maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure deliverables are met.
• Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to ensure easy and effective achievement of team / project / business goals.
• Effectively balance competing demands.
• Contribute to creating and maintaining a constructive workplace culture.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the use and support of SharePoint solutions including SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, Power Apps and Power Automate.
• Demonstrated experience in gathering requirements and designing SharePoint, Microsoft 365 and Power platforms (Power Apps, Power Automate) and use of Power Platform Common Data Service.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with proven engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills and the demonstrated ability to build, maintain and use relationships with customers, vendors and stakeholders.
• Sound problem-solving skills and forward-thinking approach including the ability to analyse and interpret information, use strong written communication to prepare correspondence/reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
• Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer focused approach.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's