|Start Date:||2021-05-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021 13:46|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced and motivated tester to assist with testing of various ICT Projects across the Division.
The CIO Group has adopted Lean Portfolio Management to prioritise and allocate work across teams. Portfolio Management may afford you the opportunity to work across other priority work within the division.
- Creating test plans, including test plans using Azure DevOps
- Writing, reviewing and executing test cases, including from within Azure DevOps, using automated testing suites where possible
- Approving testing processes
- Effectively prioritising testing efforts, and test case execution
- Analysing documented specifications, user stories and requirements to generate test cases and test plans
- Raising defects / issues and log and tracking faults using Departmental tools including Azure DevOps
- Leading and engaging with Business Stakeholders throughout the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Process
- Being a contributing member of a multidisciplinary agile project team
- Well-developed testing skills, including writing, reviewing and executing complex test plans and cases
- Experience in end-to-end manual and automated testing and the ability to develop test scripts
- Experience in performing system and system integration testing
- Experience in converting user stories/business requirements into executable test cases
- Experience tracking and managing test plans and test case through Azure DevOps
- Experience guiding User Acceptance Testing activities
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical staff at all levels
- Experience developing test plans/cases for custom applications, including the Azure and Microsoft suite of products and services, such as but not limited to:
- .NET Core
- Dynamics CRM
- Azure SQL/ SQL Server (on-prem)
- Power BI
- Sharepoint Online
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 07 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.