System Administrator - VMWare/Linux (NV1)
|Job Title:||System Administrator - VMWare/Linux (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-05-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2021 13:52|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Conduct VMWare, Windows and Linux systems administration including Operating System installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management and documentation of Cyber Security Capability.
- Install, maintain or decommission capability hardware and software as required.
- Monitor and manage system capacity and usage.
- Identify and analyse system issues and work in close coordination with relevant stakeholders to recommend and implement remediation actions.
- Create and maintain system documentation and support procedures.
- Identify any configuration discrepancies, assess security risks, and implement solutions in accordance with security standards.
- Familiarity with CISCO and Palo Alto Networking devices.
Estimated start date: 01-07-2021
Location of work: ACT
Length of contract: 12 months that includes an initial 3-month probation
Contract extensions: 12 months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment and funds availability
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 June 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Linux System Administrator
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator / VMware Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)