ICT Security Manager (NV1)
|Job Title:||ICT Security Manager (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 13:02|
The role includes capturing and documenting risk, management of risk, the development of security plans including ongoing execution of information risk management requirements with emphasis on cyber and information security, audit, compliance, and privacy and security documentation. A strong focus on Stakeholder engagement across a number of parties both internal and external.
- Within the project be the Lead for defining use of security policies, practices, and standards that govern security functions associated with information technology systems, networks, applications, voice and data communications and computing services.
- Leverage information security experts and technology to support a secure infrastructure, secure applications, and maintain overall data security.
- Coordinate with internal security agencies to ensure correct security postures are adhered to.
- Monitor and analyse information security performance reports and escalate issues as needed.
- Capture risk mitigation controls and ensure they are documented ensuring clear and effective remediation steps are known.
- Report on significant trends and vulnerabilities
- NV1 clearance a must
- Experienced in delivering Security and Risk Management solutions for in a complex environments.
- Skilled and effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to influence across all levels of the business and prepared to confidently engage in various forums.
- Commitment to delivering high quality outcomes.
- Ability to work in a team environment, participate in project meetings and engage with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Effective planner with efficient time management skills.
- ICT focused individual who understand ICT Security services and has experience working with complex IT projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and scope.
- Knowledge and experience in delivering Security Risk Management Plans, Statements of Applicability and Certification and Accreditation Plans within an department environment.
- IT background with experience or understanding in ISO 27001
- Proven experience in Liaising with security vendors, suppliers, service providers and external resources.
- Proven ability to work effectively and confidently within a project team environment.
- Highly motivated and possess a proactive approach to progressing tasks.
- Relevant Qualifications or extensive experience in Information Security preferred.
Canberra Based - 12 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 11 May 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)
Systems and Security DevOps Engineer
$0 - $160 per hour
Security Practitioner level 4 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
$0 - $145 per hour