Information Security Analysts (NV1)
|Job Title:||Information Security Analysts (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 13:57|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- Fundamental knowledge of common networking protocols, including specifically DNS
- 2-3yrs experience in a or Data Science/Analysis, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Security Operations Centre or Intrusion Detection role.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience in translating high level information requirements into complex SQL queries.
- Experience with SIEMs such as Splunk to analyze network and host based artefacts including creating baselines and visualizations.
- Candidates with STEM qualifications and experience in any of the following skills, disciplines or platforms are encouraged to apply:
- Programming, scripting, networking, intrusion analysis, data analysis and Incident management
- A strong academic background in a highly relevant discipline such as Computer Science, Data Science or Statistics.
- Applied knowledge of Data Science and Statistical Modelling techniques in a Cyber Security environment
- Python / Jupyter Notebook experience
Estimated start date: 12-07-2021
Location of work: ACT
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 12 months – subject to being found suitable in the mandatory Occupational Suitability Assessment.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 June 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Solution Architect (NV1)
Security Governance Lead
Security Architect level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist [Certifier] Level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)