2 x LNIC Security Analyst (NV1)
|Job Title:||2 x LNIC Security Analyst (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 14:55|
Major Responsibilities / Skills and Knowledge required:
- It is essential that Security Analysts have the following experience and qualifications to undertake this task:
- Understanding and experience with Australian Government certification and accreditation processes.
- Understanding of Department of Defence applicable information security policy, including the Protective Security Policy Framework, Information Security Manual and Large Federal Government Security Policy Framework.
- Knowledge of ICT Information Security or ICT Security Architecture.
- Knowledge of service delivery frameworks, including ITIL.
- It is highly desirable that Security Analysts have the following experience and qualifications to undertake this task:
- Hold relevant industry information systems security certifications, in line with IRAP category A or B details
- Understanding of Large Federal Government Project capability Lifecycle
- Key Persons requiring regular direct support from their parent company to achieve the deliverables will not be accepted.
Estimated start date: 05-07-2021
Location of work: ACT
Length of contract: 35 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance, must be willing to undertake Negative Vetting - Level 2 clearance vetting if required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 June 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Operations Consultant
$159000 - $195000 per annum
Security Practitioner level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)