System Security Assessor (NV1)
|Job Title:||System Security Assessor (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 15:06|
- It is essential that System Security Assessor has the following experience and qualifications to undertake this task:
- Hold relevant industry information systems security certifications, such as at least two certifications as per Large Federal Government Information Security Registered Assessors Program (IRAP) category A and B requirements.
- Experience with Large Federal Government ICT Security Branch certification and accreditation processes.
- Detailed understanding of the PSPF, ISM and DSPF.
- Extensive (at least five years) experience in ICT Information Security or ICT Security Architecture, preferably with Defence deployable communications network systems
- It is highly desirable that the System Security Assessor also has the following experience and qualifications to undertake this task:
- IRAP certification or have previous experience in the IRAP program.
- Recent experience in security assessments of ICT systems within Australian Government context.
- Experience in cloud certification and accreditation within an Australian Government context.
- Experience in ICT Security Risk Management and methodologies.
Estimated start date: 05-07-2021
Location of work: ACT
Length of contract: 35 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance, must be willing to undertake Negative Vetting - Level 2 clearance vetting if required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 June 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's