VMWare Cloud Foundation Administrator (TSPV)
|Job Title:||VMWare Cloud Foundation Administrator (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 15:21|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Solid experience with the deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of modern VMWare solutions such as a Software Defined Data Centre.
- Experience with the deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting of VMWare cloud suites and products.
- Experience with NSX-T, vSAN, and multiple Virtual Center environments.
- Experienced PowerCLI and PowerShell skills.
- Experience with building, tuning and supporting vRealise Automation constructs.
- Experience in Horizon environments is highly desirable.
- Experience with tuning of monitoring, trending, and consumption tools.
- Use your knowledge and expertise to maintain and improve a Software Defined Data Centre.
- Maintain system support artefacts including document(s), diagrams, tools and technical version currency.
- Configure and maintain vRealise Automation artifacts in conjunction with other software tools and automation processes.
- Provide specialist knowledge to advise and reduce systems operational risk.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 June 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's