|Job Title:||Server Support|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 16:15|
Our Federal Government client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Server Support
Skills and Experience Required:
- Microsoft Technologies (MS Server 2016 and Win10)
- Storage solutions such as NetApp SAN.
- Citrix XenApp and Xendesktop application virtualisation technologies;
- Thin client Operating System deployment;
- Basic Network fault finding;
- Email Clients (Outlook and Lotus Notes);
Highly developed experience and skills with:
- Proven knowledge of ITIL Principles (ITIL V3 Foundation);
- Demonstrated ability to apply sound research, interpretation and problem solving skills;
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritised
Location and Contract Term:
This role is located in Sydney.
Immediate start preferable, 3-6 months with a possible extension
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. NV1 security clearance required, NV2 preferred
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 June 2021.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
Infrastructure Engineer - Generalist (NV1)
VMware & Network Migration Engineer