|Job Title:||Exchange Support|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 17:08|
Our client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Exchange Support Specialist.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Maintenance and enhancement of the current emailing infrastructure
- Managing problems and requests in line with the ITIL framework by utilising customised in-house toolsets
- Project implementation working with both BAU and Project Teams
- Produce and maintain technical system documentation
- MS Exchange 2016
- PowerShell – ability to write scripts
- Active Directory – and the technologies that underpin AD and Exchange
- Windows OS stack (Windows 2008, 2012, 2016, DNS etc)
- General knowledge of SCCM, VMware
- Manage the resolution of all MS Exchange calls to meet the SLA
Location and Contract Term:
This role can be located in Sydney.
Immediate start preferable, 3-6 months with a possible extension
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply.
NV1 security clearance required, NV2 preferred
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 June 2021.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
Microsoft 365 Engineer