|Job Title:||Backup Support|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 17:34|
Backup Support Specialist for a 3-6 month contract in Sydney.
Must have a minimum of NV1 clearance.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of backup architecture
- Hands on experience with managing Netbackup (appliances and virtual appliances)
- Able to manage backup environments to achieve high success rates (i.e 99%)
- Experience with managing large backup environments (Over 500 servers backed up)
- Experience with identify and utilising new backup features from vendors
- Hands on experience with Tape library and tape drive technology (ideally HP), including upgrades
- Hands on experience with Azure and AWS backup methodology (how to configure/manage and how to monitor)
- Experience with virtualisation backup (snapshots), copy data management, application and cluster aware backups
- Knowledge of SAN operating principles and architecture and ability to work as one with Storage teams to achieve outcomes
Location and Contract Term:
This role can be located in Sydney.
Immediate start preferable, 3-6 months with a possible extension
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply.
NV1 security clearance required, NV2 preferred
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 June 2021.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Support Officer - Information Technology
ICT Desktop Support Technician level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)