|Job Title:||Storage Administration|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2021 17:49|
Storage Administration for a 3-6 month contract in Sydney. Must have a minimum of NV1 clearance.
Skills and Experience Required:
- HCP, VSP or HNAS experience
- Netback up or NetApp experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience on handling Storage and Backup technologies
- Experience in troubleshooting Servers, complex computing platforms, storage systems including SAN and NAS arrays, and cutting-edge technologies involving virtualization, distribution, and high availability
- Knowledge of existing industry standards, technologies, and operational norms
Location and Contract Term:
This role can be located in Sydney.
Immediate start preferable, 3-6 months with a possible extension
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. NV1 security clearance required, NV2 preferred
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 June 2021.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information