|Job Title:||Technical Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 11:33|
One of our private clients is looking for experienced Technical Coordinators to support a Federal Government department by ensuring the high quality and consistent delivery of projects.
Working under the broad direction of senior staff, you will be responsible for managing the design, planning, development, implementation and evaluation of project outputs. You will liaise and work with key stakeholders to foster partnerships, provide strategic advice and optimise the effectiveness of projects in their area of responsibility.
In performing a leadership role, you will support innovation, changes in workplace practices and organises work in the context of competing priorities and strategic direction.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Significant Technical Coordinator experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing strategic aspects of large programmes / projects and mitigating risk
- Experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
- Demonstrated experience in directing and delivering highly complex, ICT projects within a
- broader programme environment where multiple interdependencies exist
- Ability to span both agile and traditional project delivery methodologies
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Highly developed vendor / partner / sourcing management skills
- Highly developed communication and organisation skills
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 07 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Technical Specialist
Cyber Security Project Coordinator
Cloud Technical Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)