Generic System Architectures Engineer Manager (NV1)
|Job Title:||Generic System Architectures Engineer Manager (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-06-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 16:00|
- Masters of Systems Engineering with tertiary qualifications and/or significant professional experience in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electronic Engineering.
- Experience in:
- As a Senior Project Manager or Program Director.
- Providing strategic, high level advice to senior technical and executive staff on technical, design, and risk management items, (including escalation as appropriate).
- Delivering within PRINCE 2, MSP or P30 and AGILE process frameworks.
- Large Federal Government engineering processes, preferably within the Land Domain.
- Delivering within the Large Federal Government Capability Model environment.
- Leadership of multidisciplinary engineering teams of >25 people including employees and sub-contractor personnel, over disparate locations.
- Safety critical software or systems development processes and practices.
- Preparing high quality written reports and presentations relating to the program activities, including monthly status reports for program boards.
- High order organisational, oral and written communications skills.
- High order stakeholder management skills (internal and cross-organisation).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to provide technical oversight and advice on multiple projects at any one time.
- Ability to establish and manage executable key technical and engineering artefacts.
- Highly self-motivated, driven, and passionate about the success of military technology programs.
Estimated start date: 12-07-2021
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12th July 2021 to 30th June 2023
Contract extensions: Additional two-year extensions, out to a maximum of four years.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the minimum NV1 security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 June 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator (Multiple) level 4 (TSPV)
System Security Assessor (NV1/NV2) - Backfill opportunity
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)