|Job Title:||Senior Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2021 18:02|
- Working within a small team of developers, write, test and document quality code
- Contribute to a broader team to build and iterate on range of core business applications
- Understanding the as-is and to-be technical landscape to ensure that appropriate technical solutions are used, and that solution architecture is fit-for-purpose.
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with staff and their managers across the Entity to ensure that system changes meet business and technical objectives in a timely manner.
Demonstrated skills in the following technologies:
- Excellent skills across the Microsoft .NET stack, including SQL Server;
- Developing and integrating APIs;
- SharePoint, SharePoint Online;
- OpenText Content Server
- Middleware (BizTalk);
- Oracle PL/SQL;
- Ruby on Rails
High-level ability to understand complex technical environments and work to design robust, practical and supportable solutions.
Excellent teamwork skills, including an ability to support team and organisation objectives, contribute to strategic goals and provide clear advice and recommendations to colleagues.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym Hinds 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's