|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Start Date:||2021-06-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2021 10:14|
One of our private clients, a Tier-1 IT Service Provider, is looking for a highly experienced Security Architect who will be responsible for:
- Acting as a single point of contact for any security related conversations and topics for their client
- Establishing relationships with their client’s security and risk teams to proactively identify the security and compliance issues to migrate the apps to Azure on velocity.
- Taking full ownership of closing any security related issues and blockers.
- Providing our client with recommended practises for migrating the apps securely to the cloud.
- Assisting in getting the their client’s CSAM (threat modelling) certification for the new Azure services.
- Resolving any security blockers for migration of apps.
- Assisting in getting the various security tests done for applications e.g. vulnerability testing, DAST, SAST and PEN testing etc.
- Leading the enabling of security build services for apps to be migrated on time as per the schedule.
- Deep experience and understanding of the security overlays concerning CAF, VDC and NorthStar
- Prior experience in challenging and changing entrenched organisational processes and mindsets regarding security and cloud
- Azure Security Scaffold/Framework experience, Threat Modelling, pen testing and DevSecOps
- Prior experience leading a large Microsoft program, interfacing with both the customer and 3rd parties for demonstrable security influence
- Prior experience of participation in a secure migration of on-prem apps at scale and throughput to Azure
Contract Term: Until December 2021
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 11 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's