|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2021 11:34|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for highlight experienced Scrum Masters to join a team which is responsible for delivering world class government digital services and experiences.
You will be
- Responsible for creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team
- comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
- enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
- willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
- prolific in innovative ideas and output
- Experience leading high performing, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master.
- Experience in managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of one or more complex transformational projects.
- Experience using agile coaching skills, techniques and tools to influence team culture and what the outcomes were.
- Experience in implementation of CI/CD, including Agile and DevOps practices and tools in a maturing environment
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with 1 x 12 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 10 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's