Cyber Security Analyst
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-06-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2021 12:30|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to join a team which is responsible for delivering world class government digital services and experiences.
- Effectively and efficiently responding to incidents generated from several security tools used by the department.
- Proactively threat hunt using several security tools used by the department, including SIEM and centralised logging facilities.
- Creating and documenting playbooks that analysts can utilise for incident response
- Utilising and configuring the M365 suite of security tools, e.g. Defender for Endpoint/Identity, MCAS, Advanced Hunting (KQL)
- Managing end-to-end investigations including communicating and collaborating with technical and business areas and other Government agencies
- Demonstrated experience performing cyber security incident response activities, developing playbooks/SOPs or similar documentation and the creation, and tuning of alerts and events
- Demonstrated experience in using Microsoft cloud security technologies including Azure Security Centre, Microsoft 365, and Microsoft ‘Defender for’ tools (Endpoint, Identity, Office 365 etc.), including threat hunting using KQL
- Demonstrated knowledge of cyber security principles, processes, and techniques in a defensive context.
- Ability to learn and understand how the operating environment functions normally and effectively identify anomalies when they occur.
- Ability to independently manage end-to-end investigations including communicating and collaborating with technical and business areas and other Government agencies
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 10 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's