|Job Title:||UX/Web Designer|
|Start Date:||2021-06-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2021 12:46|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced UX/Web Designer to help liaise between business areas, the developers and the design team to fine-tune our client’s website experience. As a secondary objective, you will help to analyse and suggest changes and updates to many of the other sites we manage.
You will have a keen eye for detail, will understand the fundamentals of how Drupal works and how it can be used, and will have a strong understanding of user experience and user-centred design principles.
You will need to have experience working closely with developers and business areas to negotiate suitable solutions that are both effective and beautiful.
- Use user-centred design to develop concepts and mock-ups for new content or products
- Help business areas map their content requirements and recommend the most efficient way to present it using reusable interfaces that they’ll design
- Responsible for quality assurance of the appearance of the department’s websites in line with design standards and guides and the team’s objective to make beautiful, effective websites.
- Provide design advice, mock-ups, and asset creation for websites we manage
- Experience designing and refining website interfaces and providing specifications to developers to implement
- Problem solving experience to understand business requirements and craft solutions that satisfy their requirements using established patterns, or new re-usable patterns that can be used by others
- Proven skills to generate mock-ups and layouts to help describe a solution to business areas and to provide specifications and guidance to developers
- Portfolio of design work demonstrating problem-solving and design skills.
Contract Term: 12 months with potential extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 10 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's