|Job Title:||Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2021 17:46|
- Knowledge / experience managing projects which use cloud technologies, in particular Azure managed services.
- Knowledge / experience in challenges establishing cloud operations and developer experiences in a cloud environment
- Knowledge of and experience applying agile principles and practices to project delivery
- 5+ years demonstrated experience working in major IT projects/programs
- Experience working as a delivery or project manager
- Excellent Communication and stakeholder management skills, including working closely with senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with teams and stakeholders to solve problems and deliver outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to help build new capability through building a strong team of technical resources.
- Tell us about your experience managing the planning and successful agile delivery of an ICT initiative or project? - 20%
- Tell us about your experience engaging with technical and business areas? - 20%
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a service, team or organisation of which you are proud? - 20%
- Tell us about your experience with delivering cloud capabilities in an organisation ? - 20%
- Tell us about your experience with Microsoft Azure offerings and how they contribute to re-shaping a digital transformation? - 20%
- Experience managing the delivery of cloud solutions or broad ICT transformation projects
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Month extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 10 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.