Training & Development Coordinator
|Job Title:||Training & Development Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2021 16:47|
Our Federal Government client requires an experienced Training & Development Coordinator to support a broad range of training and development coordination functions in their National Training and Education Unit. The Training and Development Coordinator also participates in unit planning for short term tasks and some strategic planning for longer term initiatives.
- Coordinate the implementation, facilitation, resourcing and maintenance of training and development programs across the agency ensuring all staff have access to mandatory training and development.
- Provide support to the Assistant Directors in identifying and analysing training and development needs of staff, at all levels, across the agency.
- Provide advice to all stakeholders on the availability of training and development programs, policies, curriculum and training and development opportunities.
- Ensure training and development statistics and records including program evaluations and assessments are recorded, compiled, and maintained for effective reporting purposes.
- Conduct research and analysis and provide conclusions on issues, assist in the management, preparation and coordination of policy or procedure formulation and/or project management.
- Develop and maintain key internal and external relationships, including liaising with stakeholders on policy, project or operational issues and responding to stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Communicate and make decisions using good judgement, expertise and knowledge, governed by legislation, regulations, best practice principles or relevant operating instructions and procedures.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed by the Management.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym on 1300 944 936 for any further information.