Infrastructure Project Manager
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2021 17:52|
Extensive experience as a project manager in the delivery of complex IT projects, effectively demonstrating a solid track record in delivery of singular or multiple projects running simultaneously is essential.
- Manage projects in accordance with the departments project management principles and methodology.
- Develop and maintain strong and productive relationships with stakeholders within and outside the organisation.
- Ensure that all specific project products and services are delivered to expectations (scope), in a timely manner, within allocated budget, and with all risks managed.
- Prepare reports, briefs and project documentation as required to comply with Project Management framework and reporting requirements.
- The ability to cultivate good working relations with a variety of people is a vital component of project success.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's