IT Security Officer (NV2)
|Job Title:||IT Security Officer (NV2)|
|Start Date:||2021-08-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2021 11:54|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in ICT and/or cyber security
- Must have high-level knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Knowledge of, or experience with Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Linux, and security products or environments
- Generate, sustain, and maintain relevant system CS&WO documents and artefacts
- Support vulnerability and patch management of relevant systems and associated reporting
- Support ICT incident response, collate statistics and analyse trends
- Support the remediation of CS&WO deficiencies in relevant systems through the submission of RODUMS and other defect reports
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory / Perth
Length of contract: 12 Months
Contract extensions: Two x twelve-month extensions will be available, depend upon ongoing requirements, Funds Availability and vendor Performance
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work,
Desirable. Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded). Candidates with a current Defence Intelligence Agency recognised Psychological Assessment (PA) preferred but not essential.
Mandatory. Must hold a current Negative Vetting Level 2 (NV2) security clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 03 September 2021 .
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's