Microsoft 365 Engineer
|Job Title:||Microsoft 365 Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 16:35|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Microsoft 365 Engineer who will be required to create written designs, implement, and assist in the technical operational and governance functions of some of the following services within an existing Microsoft 365 ecosystem:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Online)
- Microsoft Power Apps
- Microsoft Power Automation
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft Stream
- Data Loss Prevention, Azure Information Protection including Rules-Based Classification
- Microsoft Defender & Azure AD Premium Plan 1 & 2
You will be participating in the delivery of a government sponsored project to enhance the agency’s ability to perform general operations while also building upon an existing foundation of cloud adoption.
There would be an expectation that you can provide operational guidance to developers (as required) of how Power Platforms components are able to interconnect to Microsoft 365 and Azure, to ensure proper uptake of services and current standards are used for the platform.
A strong understanding of Microsoft Graph, Logic Apps and/or Power Automation will be highly regarded to help facilitate department users with more automation in business processes.
** Note this is not a SharePoint or Dynamics 365 developer position, it is aimed at standing up and integrating the underlying platforms, processes, and supporting the developer and architecture communities. **
Essential Skills and Experience:
- The candidate will have proven experience in design, implementation, and support of M365 platforms within an enterprise setup
- A sound understanding of interoperability between Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Platforms and ability to inform strategic decisions
- The candidate will have experience in supporting and maintaining Microsoft 365 within an existing organisation
- Will have the proven ability to produce high quality design and operational documentation
- Experience in a Federal government department and understanding of policies, frameworks and security controls
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2022 with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current NV1 Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 15 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's