|Job Title:||Service Designers|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 16:43|
The Service Designer will be responsible for driving a human-centric and holistic approach to service delivery, with a focus on aligning user, business, and technology needs to deliver effective digital services and delightful experiences for all users. The successful candidates will have experience working in Agile and, ideally, experience with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard; including relevant work experience to deliver design and research activities, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement. The Service Designer will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and be able to communicate effectively and manage relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including team members, product owners and executives. The Department is seeking self-driven, curious individuals with a keen desire to learn, adapt, and make continuous improvement; being committed to seeing things through and delivering on key results and objectives. Applicants should demonstrate an understanding of:
• The Service Design and Delivery Process and Digital Service Standard,
• Agile ways of working and scaled agile practices,
• User experience design and accessibility in digital services.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in generating journey maps, service blueprints, service models, and clearly articulating actionable insights and opportunities for service and experience improvement,
- Experience in planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on emerging trends to identify and lead improvements to existing services as well as introduce innovative and industry first service experiences,
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Experience working on transactional services
- Have demonstrable experience working in a multidisciplinary team with developers and designers, using an iterative approach to deliver digital services
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 month contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain baseline security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's