Ballistic Missile Technical Intelligence Assessment Analyst (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Ballistic Missile Technical Intelligence Assessment Analyst (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2021 13:15|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong technical understanding of ballistic missile technology (including propulsion, guidance, navigation and control, and orbital mechanics) – Essential.
- Sufficient engineering and mathematics skills to perform complex engineering analysis – Essential.
- Experience in all-source intelligence analysis – Essential.
- Support concepts and requirements analysis and acquisition, implementation, and support strategy development for a new ballistic missile desktop analysis tool.
- Conduct ‘deep dive’ all-source systems analysis on nominated missile systems supported by extensive modelling and simulation.
- Prepare or update (where required) and deliver training courses including on the topics of ballistic missiles, orbital mechanics, bespoke modelling and simulation, to domestic and/or international audiences.
This is a part-time role of up to 4 days per week.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 June 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's