Business Analyst - Finance Systems
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Finance Systems|
|Salary:||$0 - $100 per hour|
|Start Date:||2021-06-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2021 16:43|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with experienced in finance system implementation and/or financial process redesign and modelling.
This position reports to the Technology Business Partner Lead.
- Supporting business design activities including workshop facilitation, stakeholder interviews and delivering engaging presentations;
- Analysing, interpreting and composing business rules and requirements into functional specifications, acceptance criteria and other technical documents including offering specialist advice in the context of the solution design and business process improvement;
- Conducting and assisting with definition, analysis and testing of business systems including the investigation and resolution of application system problems;
- Preparing, documenting and conducting quality reviews of workflows for new or enhanced systems; and
- Providing a conduit between our client’s business areas and the software development team whilst working in a multi-disciplinary team comprised of subject matter experts, developers, testers and project managers.
- Demonstration of and experience in strong presentation, verbal communication, workshop facilitation and writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in finance system implementation and/or financial process redesign and modelling experience.
- Demonstrate proven experience in business analysis, human centred design and the ability to apply critical thinking to de-construct problems.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to apply structure business analysis deliverables, tools and techniques such as high level and detailed requirements, map business process, user stories, use cases, conceptualise information and construct visual models.
- Demonstration for and proven experience in requirement gathering and development of acceptance criteria and functional specifications with the ability to apply knowledge of business systems and translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Demonstrate experience in the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures.
Contract Term: 12 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 16 June 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Business Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
Cloud Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)